We offer different types of ladders:
- One which supports only the washing head
- One which enables a person to enter
- One which is specially adapted to horizontal air coolers
In the example opposite, you can clearly distinguish the ladder itself (the model allowing the operator access) and the washing head which goes up and down along the rungs.
For A Frame
- Ladder which moves on 2 rails at the ends
- Ladder which moves on air cooler (rubber tyre)
- Ladder with operator access or not.
For flat air cooler
- Rail placed on air cooler
In the example opposite, a wheel-ladder is placed directly on the air cooler to be cleaned.